We respect every individuals right to privacy and are committed to the privacy of our visitors. We realize that our relationship with you is our most valuable asset.
It is extremely important that each visit to our website is valuable for you. In order to do this, we use information you provide to create a personalized online experience that anticipates the kinds of services and information you need.
We understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies you. The following illustrates our practices in regards to protecting the privacy of our customers.
All personally identifiable information provided by our customers is used only as the customer directs. Unless you give us permission to do so or unless required by law, we do not use or disclose personally identifiable information to any third party. We may share aggregated statistical information about the use of our site with our business partners. Such aggregated statistical information does not include personally identifiable information.
To enable certain features within the site, we assign to your Internet browser (such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer) a unique identification number stored in a file on your computer called a "cookie." Cookies are tiny text files written by an Internet server to a customer's browser when information is exchanged. Cookies make the Web more useful by storing information about your preferences on a particular site.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. These measures are the most sophisticated the industry has to offer. We value the information our visitors share with us as a trust in our care, and pledge to protect that information with all reasonable measures.
We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by email at: .
MechanicNet Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
MechanicNet Group, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others and we wish to protect you (the shop owner) from any misuse. Your website and associated web pages are built in conjunction with you (the shop owner) and MechanicNet Group, Inc. As the subscriber to the services of MechanicNet Group Inc., you assume responsibility for all content represented on your site. MechanicNet Group Inc., assumes you the subscriber (the shop owner) has obtained permissions for the use of any logos, franchise or otherwise, graphics and/or pictures personally selected by you (the shop owner) to be posted on your site.
It is MechanicNet Group Inc.'s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts/website that may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MechanicNet Group, Inc. and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide MechanicNet Group, Inc.'s Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you can claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the MechanicNet Group Inc. site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.